[Mccoypottery-talk] glassoffaith

McCoyPottery.com List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 16:31:05 -0600

Introducing the official opening of the McCoy Pottery Forums.
http://forums.mccoypottery.com

As promised we have finally completed setting up an online forum for
furthering the discussion of McCoy Pottery.  The new web based forum
located at forums.mccoypottery.com is devoted to McCoy Lovers
Worldwide!!!

The forum consists of several categories.  There is a General
Discussion area targeted at those who would like to just discuss
anything and everything about McCoy Pottery from Cookie Jars to
Planters and more!

There is a Buying and Selling Category listing places to find McCoy
Pottery

The Education Category includes discussion of the History of McCoy
Pottery, The Mark, a section where you can post links to Fakes, and the
repro people like Faye, etc.. There is also an Ask the Experts forum
where newbies can post questions about anything McCoy related.  We have
an expert on staff that will help moderate this forum and answer
questions 7 days a week!!!

Finally the McCoyPottery.Com Web Site Information Category which
includes information about the McCoyPottery.Com group of web sites, as
well as a forum for suggestions on how we can better serve you and the
McCoy Pottery Community.

Thank you again for supporting the site.  I'd like to ask you all to
visit http://forums.mccoypottery.com today and register, as always its
FREE!!!

See you in the forums!!!

Regards,