[Mccoypottery-talk] orange wall pocket again

ken mcdaneld mccoynut@maplecity.com
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 20:30:16 -0600

Cathy, just checked the auction. It is hard to find this wall pocket with g=
ood paint but it does have a chip on a leaf tip they say . I looked at the =
bid history my guess is that the three main bidders are trying to out bid e=
ach other and that is all it takes to run a auction up is two or three bidd=
ers that don't want to be out bid.=20
Hope this helps. Ken.                                                      =
                                             ----- Original Message -----=
=20
  From: CATMADDIL@aol.com=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 8:17 PM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] orange wall pocket again

        BEAUTIFUL VINTAGE MCCOY ORANGE WALL POCKET=20=20=20=20
        3711602550=20
  Hey guys, I totally don't understand why this is going this high if book =
value is only at 60-70? Is this a hard wall pocket to find? I was willing t=
o go a bit more more than the book, only because it's the last one I need, =
but not THIS high??!!! Thanks for any comments, Cathy=20