[Mccoypottery-talk] A couple of questions

BigBVideo@aol.com BigBVideo@aol.com
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 12:35:24 EST

One of my local flea markets has a Mammy Cookie Jar for $90. She is in nice
shape and I'm sure she's for real. Is this a reasonable price? There are also 2
other vendors there that have the White Owl cookie jar. One has a fair amount
of cold paint left, and is marked $45. The other only has the black eyes left
and is marked $39. I am not as familiar with the going prices for CJs as I am
on other McCoy pieces.

Another vendor has 3 large oil jars... in very good shape. One white, one
blue and one green. (no handles... 15 inch, I believe. Page 51 of HNH Vol. 1)
They are all marked $175. I'm not into collecting those, but thought I would
mention it in case anyone else is interested.

Any input on the CJ prices would be appreciated.

Walter