[Mccoypottery-talk] New Member Hello

Julie Peterson silversurfer00@comcast.net
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:55:22 -0600

Hi Donna, I'm always looking for the McCoy flower vases from the 50, the ch=
rysanthemum, the hyancith, triple bulb planters, etc. Also looking for the =
Ram's head, and the peacock figurine. Let me know if you run across any of =
these. Thanks, Julie=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Donna Knapp=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 8:39 PM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] New Member Hello

  Hi, I new to the group and I certainly am learning.  I have several piece=
s to sell as soon as I learn how to use my computer.  I live in the mountai=
ns in Idaho and come across McCoy pottery at our local auctions all the tim=
e.  If anyone is looking for a certain piece I would be glad to look out fo=
r them.  In this part of the country everything sold is from old estates.  =
Hope I can help.  I really enjoy lurking (it's all I can do as yet).  I did=
 get a reply for my yellow chrysanthamum vase.  Thanks again