[Mccoypottery-talk] A blow to Faye!!!!

McCoyPottery.com List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 19:11:56 -0600

On Mar 28, 2004, at 4:24 PM, david mcCoy wrote:

> yehawwwww!!!!!!!!!
> Off subject, but does anyone know how to get mccoy
> pieces certified?? I saw on the mccoy pottery website
> something about certified pieces.

While there is no office "Certified" McCoy source per say, what we are
doing here at McCoyPottery.Com Online is selling piece from a private
collection which we know to be McCoy.  We Certify them by sending the
piece to a buyer along with a Certificate Of Authenticity and our
Guarantee that the piece is what we say it is.  What you are getting is
20 years of McCoy collection experience and our stamp of approval as
members of the McCoy community which we serve.  We can certainly help
when ever you see a McCoy up for auction on eBay, or if you have a
piece you purchased that you are suspect about, send us the pic and we
will help verify it for you.

Dad just has a passion for McCoy Pottery as many of you do as well, and
had been IMHO very good at both authenticating and appraising McCoy
Pottery pieces.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
The List Mom