[Mccoypottery-talk] Have A Happy Day Cookie Jar

elizabeth custer shortcake7502@yahoo.com
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:13:58 -0800 (PST)

I can't find anythgin either.  never have seen it in any shops or anythginl.

mmmeador@hotmail.com wrote:I have a Have a Happy Day cj with the yellow lid.

I have never seen one with a black lid.  I've looked in my books & can’t find any info about them ever making black lids.

Sorry - guess I'm not much help.