[Mccoypottery-talk] Have A Happy Day Cookie Jar

ken mcdaneld mccoynut@maplecity.com
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 22:31:01 -0600

Hi, there is a rare all black cookie jar listed . You may have the lid of t=
he rare black jar married to the regular yellow bottom. Hope this helps. Ken

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Hues=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 9:00 PM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Have A Happy Day Cookie Jar

  I have a Yellow Cookie Jar that has Have A Happy Day written in black on =
the front.
   It's about 11 1/2" tall.  The bottom is marked 235 Mccoy USA with the Fl=
oraline mark. I have seen this jar in a few books with a yellow lid.  My ja=
r has a black lid that looks identical to the yellow lid.  Has anyone ever =
seen this jar with a black lid or do I have a fake lid? (Or is the entire j=
ar fake?)  Were these produced with black lids?  Any input would be greatly=
 appreciated!!