[Mccoypottery-talk] trademark

Ohio Pottery & Glassware capriherb@earthlink.net
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 13:08:19 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com]On Behalf Of
mccoy@mccoypottery.com
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 12:25 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] trademark

Hello Chiquita:

You and I know that it is not something that can be done as easy as the
discussion has indicated.
Believe me www.mccoypottery.com would have done it long ago except I have
researched and found that the legal problems we can not afford. Let alone
the operational expense. Roger Jensen was unable to. If there is someone
on the list that has a big pocket book and wants to donate the thousands
of dollars to do so both legal costs and operational costs. I will gladly
administer.

Cheers!  Terry

> Do you have any idea what would be involved with this type of
> undertaking...the expense...?

Bella Mia, Inc.
401 Host Drive
Lake Geneva, WI  53147