[Mccoypottery-talk] Interstate Trade part 1

Trey Triggs trey2287@hotmail.com
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:10:45 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_XH4DH890000000000000

I will break this up into two? emails, each time I tried to send it whole,
it was rejected because of the length, regardless, this is what I will be
sending out to my Representative for a Department of Commerce inquiry I
requested several months ago.  Any input, or names who want to be added,
please let me know.=0D
 Thanks!=0D
Trey=0D
 =0D
There is a severe problem with counterfeit McCoy pottery items on Ebay and
other sites.  Members of our McCoy group have contacted Ebay and other
individuals, and the products are still there.  This is an inter-state trade
issue, and per the Constitution the National Government handles these
matters, which is why we turn to you for assistance.  =0D
=0D
  In 1910, The Nelson McCoy Sanitary Stoneware Company was formed in Rosevi=
lle, OH by Nelson and J.W. McCoy.  Through the years the company changed na=
mes, always keeping McCoy, until it ceased production in 1990.  I=92ve atta=
ched several of their logos to this inquiry.  The concern is that the name,=
 the products, nor the logos are registered trademarks and these bogus item=
s are flooding the market.
--------------Boundary-00=_XH4DH890000000000000

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.