[Mccoypottery-talk] hobby horse CJ aka rocking horse

Hues hues@zoomtown.com
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:41:15 -0500

I did email the picture to you Dave.  Let me know if there is any problems =
with it.  Also the CD I bought off Ebay in October of 2002.  It was called =
McCoy Cookie Jars Identifying Reproductions & Fakes.  The Ebay seller was k=
yhillbillygal.  She does not have any listed on there now.  You might be ab=
le to email her directly though.  Also the website she had was www.mccoycoo=
kiejars.com.  I tried it earlier and couldnt get it to load.  I havent been=
 on it in a while though.   I am not sure whats going on with it.  She was =
very helpful to me even after I received the CD and had questions about oth=
er Cookie Jars too!!