[Mccoypottery-talk] hi and hello

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 22:23:26 -0500 (EST)

We have pieces of Pereny pottery.  WE became interested because we live
in Columbus.  If you have come across the name Nicodemus, another
wonderful Columbus potter, the 2 men were contemporaries.  Both are no
longer living.  It is difficult to find out much information about
Pereny.  We do know that after WWII he made equipment for potteries.
There was once one of his electric kilns on eBay for $10,000.  There is
info in Lois Lehner's book on marks.  Go to a search for the seller
potsnjugs on ebay.  He is a friend of ours and has bought Pereny from
us.  He may be able to give you additional information.  You may use my
name.  HIs health is not good, but he is still selling, so I think he
will help you if he can.
Elizabeth Vaughn

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/