[Mccoypottery-talk] hobby horse CJ aka rocking horse

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 19:31:23 -0800 (PST)

yeah that website just pops up blank....thank you so
much for the photo...it helps,,,has my eye on a cj
like it...hope its the real deal. I got some nice ones
in the last couple of weeks....gonna get my dads digi
camera and take some photos...I'll let ya'll know when
i get this done. if ya'll wanna see then I will send
them out.
Thanks again
Dave