[Mccoypottery-talk] hi and hello Off-topic of McCoy

etuten551@aol.com etuten551@aol.com
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 12:16:36 EST

thanks for your help... my web site is   http://www.teamestatesales.com   now
since I have found your talk line I will if I may tell your collectors if I
find the one and only McCoy whatever in Memphis..our sales are mostly in the
mid-south (Ten.miss.ark.and kentucky)  mostly upscale although I have had some
that I would not say were upscale..in fact they might have had a little too
much scale on them! thanks for the help  you and I are the only authorities on
this pottery!  ed tuten   team estate sales...901-758-2659