[Mccoypottery-talk] Selling my McCoy

LeeAnnBob@aol.com LeeAnnBob@aol.com
Thu, 6 May 2004 13:28:11 EDT

I'm selling some of my McCoy on Ebay in a month or so but thought I would
offer to you all first. Haven't decided prices yet and need to get boxes so
shipping costs aren't figured yet either. If you find anything you like, make me an
offer! Haven't taken pictures yet to put on Ebay, but if you want close ups
an an individual item, let me know and I'll take them. Let me know if you can't
get to the link. (It may load slowly as there are several pictures.)

<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/_dyn/ht.ssp">Click here: McCoyforsale</A>