[Mccoypottery-talk] Sorry - try this link

MidwestVintage@aol.com MidwestVintage@aol.com
Thu, 6 May 2004 18:25:43 EDT

   I love the Spring Wood pieces and do you have any rustic line?  I also am
very fond of Matte green vases.  My husband likes the blue green lopsided
vase.  Is it Capri?  Are you going to list prices or how are you doing the sale?
Thanks

                                      Julia