[Mccoypottery-talk] Selling my McCoy

McCoyPottery.com List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Fri, 7 May 2004 03:24:35 -0500

On May 6, 2004, at 12:28 PM, LeeAnnBob@aol.com wrote:

> I'm selling some of my McCoy on Ebay in a month or so but thought I
> would offer to you all first. Haven't decided prices yet and need to
> get boxes so shipping costs aren't figured yet either. If you find
> anything you like, make me an offer! Haven't taken pictures yet to put
> on Ebay, but if you want close ups an an individual item, let me know
> and I'll take them. Let me know if you can't get to the link. (It may
> load slowly as there are several pictures.)
>
> Click here: McCoyforsale

We are going to be beta testing our McCoy Auction Site in about a week
or so. You might consider listing them there with a decent reserve to
insure that you get what you are looking for.  Given eBay's popularity
more people will see your items on eBay and bid them out higher.  At
least you can get a feel for what your items will sell for, or perhaps
sell them, at no cost to you.  When the site opens there will be no
listing fees ever!  Only final price percentage and fees for "Featured
items" "bold", etc..

In any event a full press release will detail everything about the new
auction site and explain just why we think it will be unique!

Stay tuned!!!

We should also have eMcCoy Available in June!

Regards,
The List Mom
McCoy Pottery Online
http://www.mccoypottery.com