[Mccoypottery-talk] Anyone have a clue?

Ednalevi@aol.com Ednalevi@aol.com
Mon, 10 May 2004 13:29:14 EDT

--part1_155.346cbe63.2dd115ea_boundary

hello Jennifer when my friend gets off of work she will look these up in her
mccoy books, they sure look like mccoy to me, however she is the expert, she
has a lot of mccoy, and when she reads this tonight(she has two ballgames
tonight)she will email you, okay , thanks this is Pat        ednalevi@aol.com

--part1_155.346cbe63.2dd115ea_boundary

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/jpeg' MIME type. It
has been automatically discarded before sending the message to the
list.

--part1_155.346cbe63.2dd115ea_boundary--