[Mccoypottery-talk] Need Help OT

Curly79065@wmconnect.com Curly79065@wmconnect.com
Thu, 13 May 2004 09:48:15 EDT

Thanks Betty I would really apperciate it.
I have called Intel they tell me i can get from their download site,but I
would have to upgrade my win 98 to 2000 of xp and I really do not want to do
that. I have had my puter for 7 yrs and I know that it is behind the time but so
am I and I like it that way. I know to many people who have had lots more
problems with their new windows than I have had with my old 98se. I haven't tried
to see if other software will work, but I might have to try that. I think I
paid like 50.00 for my camera at Sam's and know they are 99.00 and up and they
aren't campatible with my windows. Thanks everybody for everything Carolyn