[Mccoypottery-talk] Hull LRRH CJ

MidwestVintage@aol.com MidwestVintage@aol.com
Thu, 13 May 2004 16:40:18 EDT

  I would love a list of what you compile.  I sell McCoy, amoung other
pottery, and would love something like this to refer to and to assure my customers
that they are getting the real thing.  Of course as most of you know, the best
way it to hold it, feel its weight and look at as much real McCoy as you can.
With experience you can spot it from a mile away, or at least I could before
my eyes got so bad.  Thanks for putting this together.  It really saddens me
to see all the fakes out there in all fields.

                                Julia