[Mccoypottery-talk] Hull LRRH CJ

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Thu, 13 May 2004 16:48:30 -0400

It's kinda funny that when I started collecting it, I could tell it from a
distance, then my Hubby who was always with me began to spot it too.  We
laughed about it.  It's a fun hobby and I hate to see all the fakes out
there, too.

Karen in KY

If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!!  Jonathan Winters

                      MidwestVintage@aol.com
                      Sent by:                                   To:       mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Hull LRRH CJ

                      05/13/2004 04:40 PM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

     I would love a list of what you compile.  I sell McCoy, amoung other
   pottery, and would love something like this to refer to and to assure
   my customers that they are getting the real thing.  Of course as most
   of you know, the best way it to hold it, feel its weight and look at as
   much real McCoy as you can.  With experience you can spot it from a
   mile away, or at least I could before my eyes got so bad.  Thanks for
   putting this together.  It really saddens me to see all the fakes out
   there in all fields.

                                   Julia

-------
This e-mail and any attachments from Trim Masters, Inc. may
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-
mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or
use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient
is unauthorized and may be illegal.