[Mccoypottery-talk] Seller needs your expertise

MidwestVintage@aol.com MidwestVintage@aol.com
Thu, 13 May 2004 17:15:28 EDT

  I wrote her also and gave her the link provide earlier showing all the
fakes so she could educate herself and not get burned with a fake next time.  Just
in case she has made an honest mistake.  I haven't heard back from her yet
either.  I hesitate to contact the buyer as I did that once with a Roseville
piece and that turned into a huge mess.  Now normally I love a good fight but
having had surgery recently, I don't yet feel up to it, maybe tomorrow!

                                      Julia