[Mccoypottery-talk] my and everyone else's reply from sillygoose...LOL

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Thu, 13 May 2004 15:32:45 -0700 (PDT)

When I got started I bought a fake mammy with
cauliflowers, however I "only" paid $38 for it, so it
sits AWAY from the rest of the collection. I think one
day in the fall, before dove season comes in, I may
get my buddy to fling it up in the air and shoot it
with my shotgun,
Dave