[Mccoypottery-talk] Seller needs your expertise

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Thu, 13 May 2004 20:41:58 EDT

I'm tired and I don't feel like fooling with this mess. BUT she ticked me off
withimmediate sarcastic responses.  she has forbidden me to write her
again...saying she would turn me in for interference throughebay...while not bidding
on her crappy jar. (my words).
she said she didn't know who i was...so I told her...geez, I don't like to do
that...I've not heard another word...anyone know any television reporters?