[Mccoypottery-talk] FW: Question from eBay Member: Vintage McCoy - WHIMSICAL BLACK MAMMY COOKIE J...

Cunningham, Beth Beth.Cunningham@EKU.EDU
Fri, 14 May 2004 15:05:36 -0400

This is the last letter I got from sillygoose51.  I wrote to her, trying
to be nice and to be helpful.  She sent me a very nasty reply, which I
then replied to, still trying to be pleasant, but telling her in no
uncertain terms that I would not be purchasing anything from her.  She
then sent an apology and explanation.  I wrote back, saying that I hope
she soon feels better and I was sorry that she got bombarded with so
many emails.  This is her reply to that.  Apparently, even though she
must now know that this cookie jar is a fake, she still intends to sell
it.  I don't believe there is anything else we can do to dissuade her.
Beth in KY

=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Violentj1128@aol.com [mailto:Violentj1128@aol.com]=20
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 2:51 PM
To: Cunningham, Beth
Subject: Re: Question from eBay Member: Vintage McCoy - WHIMSICAL BLACK
MAMMY COOKIE J...

=20

Thank you SO much. It is really nice to get an email that is not totally
nasty like the ones I have been getting. And I must apologize again for
sounding so defensive...but its been awful since I listed that cookie
jar. If I didn't need the money so bad for the root canal, I would just
pull it off Ebay and spare myself the arrows!

=20

Thanks again, for being a more understanding Ebayer......

=20

Sillygoose51

=20

P.S. Normally, I am a very nice and pleasant Seller....but some people
bring the worst out in me...sorry.