[Mccoypottery-talk] Find of the week?

Ben Jackson bjax_99@yahoo.com
Fri, 14 May 2004 17:35:32 -0700 (PDT)

Not sure what you call the find of the week, but I had
a good day last weekend.  At an Estate Sale I found
two (2) Basket Weave Cookie Jars.  One is Tan and
marked 1109 USA, the other is white and and about an
inch taller marked 1111 USA.  Both have Yellow Lids
with White Knobs.  I purchased both for $5.00.

They are identical to the one in Sanfords but the one
there is #1009. Are these really McCoy?  Ben