[Mccoypottery-talk] repros

Ben Jackson bjax_99@yahoo.com
Mon, 17 May 2004 17:25:56 -0700 (PDT)

I learned the same trick that Hope mentioned.  I carry
a small tape measure when I go looking.  I'm also
learning to be patient and not rush to purchase as
soon as I think I may have a find.  Chances are it
will be there when you go back and you'll feel better
about being so "smart".  Ben

--- "Loretta A. Payne-Nelson" <rett@netreach.net>