[Mccoypottery-talk] Mammy CJ

mjtn@charter.net mjtn@charter.net
Thu, 20 May 2004 22:19:09 -0500

I agree with Tim.  The word "Cookies" was never painted like it is on this
one, and even if it was re-painted by someone, the listed height (11")
means it's definitely a reproduction.  That's not tall enough.  I forget
the exact height it's supposed to be - would have to get the book(s) out
--- but it's 11.75" or thereabout.
mj