[Mccoypottery-talk] Mammy CJ

Walter McEntire bigbvideo@yahoo.com
Fri, 21 May 2004 04:09:42 -0700 (PDT)

I would have said it's a fake without even seeing the
picture. This seller is a repeat offender... always
listing fake cookie jars. She currently has the "rare"
Elf CJ, Tommy Baker CJ, LRRH Vase, and some "black
Americana" fakes listed.

On the up side, she does have several lots of Gourmet
Oven Roasted Pigs Ears...  nah... I wouldn't give my
dogs anything from someone with her scruples.

Walter