[Mccoypottery-talk] sillygoose's high bidder

Jerry Reedy jreedy62@msn.com
Sat, 22 May 2004 15:15:53 -0500

I e-mailed the top bidder, I hope it helps!
C&J
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Loretta A. Payne-Nelson=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2004 3:17 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] sillygoose's high bidder

  I have a few pieces of black americana and a fake mammy cj I got stuck wi=
th from ebay...guess I'll see if that bidder wants to give me a little inco=
me ;-) \
  Loretta

  david mcCoy wrote:

Just looked at the last months purchases made by the
poor soul that is sillgoose's high bidder and he seems
to be a black americana collector. He has bought all
sorts of stuff and this is his only "McCoy" within the
last month or so, and he has spent some good money on
his stuff. I reckon he just doesnt care about the
authenticity, he just wants black americana....OH well

Dave

=09
=09=09
http://smallbusiness.promotions.yahoo.com/offer=20