Message from eBay Member

revaughn@webtv.net revaughn@webtv.net
Sun, 23 May 2004 04:20:53 -0700

Marketplace Safety Tips:

Never respond to an unsolicited email that includes incentives to buy or sell an item off the eBay Marketplace.  If you get such an email,  please report it to eBay at http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ReportEmailAbuseshow&emaildate=2004/5/23:04:20:53&emailtype=1&trackId=30195315

Never pay for your eBay item through instant cash transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram -- such services offer Internet shoppers no protection against fraud.

For more safe trading tips, please visit the eBay Security Center at http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter

Dear fayes_southern_memories,

I know you don't answer Sunday emails, but I wanted to tell you that I have been involved with pottery for 25 years, primarily McCoy made in Roseville, and I am also familiar with the Mosaic jar. The cookie jar you are offering doesn't at all look like either of those.  It had to be made by someone else and marked McCoy.

Thank you,
wyandotkid

Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace (TM) at http://pages.ebay.com/.

--WebTV-Mail-8880-1155--