[Mccoypottery-talk] Faye again

MidwestVintage@aol.com MidwestVintage@aol.com
Mon, 24 May 2004 00:45:40 EDT

  No where on her listings does she say it is a new item.  Last time I saw
someone doing that I reported her ot ebay and they shut her down,  how long I
don't know but that works better then trying to deal with these people selling
junk.  Have you ever seen any ads in your local paper looking for people to
sell wholesale goods from their homes?  I wonder if this is what those ads having
you selling.

                                      Julia