[Mccoypottery-talk] McFakes on Ebay

Jerry Reedy jreedy62@msn.com
Tue, 25 May 2004 21:51:15 -0500

I will try this route next time.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: peaches=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 12:04 AM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] McFakes on Ebay

  Hi y'all.  What I've been doing is reporting the=20
  McFake to Ebay's fraud department.  I figure if=20
  I report it and others report the same item,=20
  perhaps eventually these scammers will get=20
  discouraged.=20

  Additionally, I suppose someone could file mail=20
  fraud charges if item is sent via US Postal Service.

  Here's the link to report counterfeit items to Ebay:

  http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/counterfeit.html

  Good luck!

  June