[Mccoypottery-talk] Fake? eBay item 2245438591

Gail McDonald niniankyria1@msn.com
Sun, 30 May 2004 11:31:54 -0500

Rhe new Warman's McCoy collector's book has a whole article on the Mammy Co=
okie Jars. The repros are 10"
tall, whereas the originals are 11" tall and the size difference is VERY ma=
rked. The Warman's book was just published in April this year. I bought it =
for a friend and noticed the Mammy CJ article.=20
Gail
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Julie Peterson<mailto:silversurfer00@comcast.net>=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com<mailto:mccoypottery-talk@lis=
ts.mccoypottery.com>=20
  Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2004 6:07 AM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Fake? eBay item 2245438591

  Looks fake to  me.=20
    ----- Original Message -----=20
    From: Michael/Hope Burt<mailto:witschindin_2000@yahoo.com>=20
    To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com<mailto:mccoypottery-talk@l=
ists.mccoypottery.com>=20
    Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 10:13 PM

    It says it is 10" high, isn't that a bit short of the real thing? Hope

    Walter McEntire <bigbvideo@yahoo.com<mailto:bigbvideo@yahoo.com>> wrote=
:=20
      Looks fake to me... but others would know better.

      http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=3D1&ite=
m=3D2245438591&category=3D89<http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.=
dll?ViewItem&rd=3D1&item=3D2245438591&category=3D89>

      It's up for a live auction.

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/=20