Question from eBay Member: MARKED NELSON "MCCOY USA" CHRISTMAS TREE COOKIE JAR =?ISO-8859-1?B?oCgzNzI2MTAxMDE5KQ==?=

RESippel@netscape.net RESippel@netscape.net
Sun, 30 May 2004 11:16:48 -0400

Dear Big Video:

Thank you for the heads up. Although I had researched this jar and all the sites said this jar was not reproduced, I went to your site and there it was. I just ended the auction early as my reputation as a seller far exceeds what I paid for this jar. Thanks again for the expert advice. Very much appreciated!

Sharon

bigbvideo@yahoo.com wrote:

>Dear pug_crazy,
>
>Not sure if you are aware, but McCoy never made
>the Christmas Tree cookie jar in white. The height
>should be a full 11". Reproductions are generally
>.5"-1" smaller. I am not certain about the mark, but I
>don't believe the Christmas Tree had that McCoy
>marking on it
>
>I'm afraid that if this was sold to you as a genuine
>McCoy, you were misled.
>
>http://www.angelfire.com/biz7/oldetymecollectibles/
>fake/fakemccoycj.html
>

>To view the item, go to: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3726101019
>
>Thank you,
>bigbangvideo
>
>Marketplace Safety Tips:
>

>Never respond to an unsolicited email that includes incentives to buy or sell an item off the eBay Marketplace.  If you get such an email,  please report it to eBay at http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ReportEmailAbuseshow&emaildate=2004/5/30:07:58:16&emailtype=0&trackId=39117459
>
>Never pay for your eBay item through instant cash transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram -- such services offer Internet shoppers no protection against fraud.
>

>For more safe trading tips, please visit the eBay Security Center at http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter

>Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace (TM) at http://pages.ebay.com/.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

--0-588594883-1085977921=:97346--