[Mccoypottery-talk] OT - Ebay sellers admit to Phony bids

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 15:54:41 -0800 (PST)

I think you should Julia.....I know for sure she has me blocked, but I have her AOL account address, I got it when I was notified she blocked me, LOL. I have also noticed that there are more and more sellers of junk on ebay, I emailed several yesterday and have recieved no resoponses yet. The usual, "fresh from a southern estate" thing, They make me sick!!!!

Take care,
Dave

MidwestVintage@aol.com wrote:
  I have always been very suspisious of Fayes huge amounts of bids on ebay.  No one, and I mean no one gets that many bids, that often and the high prices she gets without some shelling going on.  I would love to be able to prove it.  Maybe I will have to bid and then I can file a complaint.  I doubt as she would let me bid on her auctions thought after all my emails.  I should send her a copy of the mail about the ones who got caught thought.  Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm.

                               Julia