[Mccoypottery-talk] Help with id on a teapot

MidwestVintage@aol.com MidwestVintage@aol.com
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:51:56 EST

   I have a new teapot that I am not sure of the maker.  No mark.  It is the
same shape as a Loy-Nel Art teapot shown in my Sanford book but the color is
different.  I have 2 of these and both are different colors.  I would
appreciate anyone checking it out and letting me know what you think.

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=2
19381560

                                               Julia