[Mccoypottery-talk] Link to McCoyPottery.Com and we'll do the same with y...

etuten551@aol.com etuten551@aol.com
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:54:45 EST

I have sent your email to Cathy at internetone.  Cathy is the lady who hosts
my site and will add your link.  I DONOT tell Cathy when to do it because she
has more to do than take care of me... She selects where your links will be as
that is her knowledge at work...(too many cooks spoil the broth)    My site
is :   http://www.teamestatesales.com   .... Offering complete estate and
appraisal services for Memphis and the South. Special services for the "advanced"
collector and for seniors downsizing.    Thanks, Ed