[Mccoypottery-talk] Cookie Jar question, OT, Prob. not McCoy

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Sat, 2 Oct 2004 10:33:22 -0400

--WebTV-Mail-9619-185

Dear Jennifer,
Did you get my posting to the list about looking in all 3 Roerig books
for that cookie jar?
I doubt if we will come to the auction because Dick has his veterans'
group that evening.  Also, that is the night of the v.p. debate.
Dick had his surgery on Sept. 7. and he is doing great.  He started
driving in a week.  We went to the surgeon Tuesday, and he got a clear
to go with no restrictions.
We are so thankful.
How is your business going?  I haven't done much with ebay or my web
site for quite some time.  I keep telling myself to get busy!!!
Elizabeth

--WebTV-Mail-9619-185