[Mccoypottery-talk] Buccaneer Pitcher

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 07:56:21 -0400

I have pretzel jar in green, but it has no lid.  It has the shield mark.
If you go to Findlay, you are passing right by my home town of
Carey--grew up on a farm just west of the town.
The Findlay mall is really huge.  Take your walking shoes if you go.
There is an antique mall at Harpster on 294 just off Rte. 23 that
usually has pottery.  We had space there several years ago but not now.
I think there is also an antique place in Upper Sandusky, but I am not
sure.