[Mccoypottery-talk] question off subject

Cunningham, Beth Beth.Cunningham@EKU.EDU
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:00:58 -0400

I was in Tucson last summer and had no luck finding good McHunting.
However, most of my time was spent visiting family and only a little
time spent shopping.  Tucson is a good-sized city, so there must be
places there that I missed.  Beth in KY=20

=20

-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com] On Behalf Of
david mcCoy
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 7:46 AM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] question off subject

=20

Hello Jeanne,

Is there any chance of you sending me a photo? My mother is German and
she may be able to help with identification and use. I am leaving town
today and will not be back until Wednesday of next week. If you can send
photos to me privately, I will see what we can do when I get back in
town.

Does anyone on the list have any ideas about where to mchunt in Tucson
AZ.???

=20

Dave

Short049@aol.com wrote:

	I bought a piece of pottery at an auction that is white from
Germany. It has a bright blue V with a butterfly on it for a mark plus
the word Germany. It looks like an 8" 'O" with 3 slits in the top of it
and has three little feet. It is only about 2" tall.  My question is
that a man at the auction said it was a humidifier. That people would
fill it with water to add moisture to the room. Does anyone know it this
is true? I don't know what else you would use it for? any help you can
give me would be appreciated.  I learn a lot from you all.
	Thanks,  Jeanne=20