[Mccoypottery-talk] Cookie Jar Show

Curly79065@wmconnect.com Curly79065@wmconnect.com
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 21:35:44 EDT

 Barb,
  I would truly love to be there since it isn't but a 3 hr drive from where I
live but I work for W/M and we are opening a brand new Supercenter here in 10
days so I have no more days off until after the 27th. I hope everybody has a
GREAT time I am sure they will.. Will be waiting to here all about it and if
you don't have anything to do on Oct 27th come on over to Pampa,Tx and have
some fun the W/M way...
Carolyn (Would much rather be there than here) Ya'll have fun!!!!!!!