[Mccoypottery-talk] live and learn

Tim Harlan tharlan@twinvalley.net
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 19:13:06 -0500

An old German saying, "Ve get too soon alt, und too late schmart"!     I ca=
me home from a short trip today with a new McCoy wall pocket.  The leaves a=
nd berries wall pocket, marked neatly on the back "McCoy".      As I sit he=
re with my wall pocket book, I learn that the real McCoys were unmarked, on=
ly the repros are marked McCoy.                Waaaaaaa!!     oh well, at l=
east it was cheap.
Farmer Tim,,,,,slowly getting wiser.