[Mccoypottery-talk] test

Cunningham, Beth Beth.Cunningham@EKU.EDU
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:38:01 -0400

=20

A friend and I have listed an item on Ebay that might interest someone
on the list.  It's a 1941 Nelson McCoy vase that Sanford's book refers
to as "rare" but I prefer to describe as "unusual" and "harder-to-find".
I must admit that I've only seen it before in photos, but I just don't
know how "rare" it is.  It's in great condition, a good burgundy color,
a low starting price and is item #3757533185.  Thanks, Beth in KY