[Mccoypottery-talk] Brown Drip Lovers take note

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:21:57 -0700 (PDT)

I have 4 of these, might have more in 6 days, lol, that is if the bidding doesnt get to high
Dave

mccoy@mccoypottery.com wrote:
I just wanted to tell everyone who loves the Brown Drip Line of
kitchenware that the mccoy auction site has something which I have never
seen before and is very definitely McCoy....take a look:
http://auction.mccoypottery.com/auctiondetails.php?id=43
Terry

McCoy Pottery OnLine
Bella Mia, Inc.