[Mccoypottery-talk] its official now......

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:55:58 -0700 (PDT)

I agree that reporting to ebay is a COMPLETE!! waste of time, you get the form letter reply about it being an open marketplace, blah blah blah. I wonder if the USPS would be worth contacting? It is after all mail fraud, is it not???

Dave

MidwestVintage@aol.com wrote:
   It's not just the McCoy either.  I asked her how many of the "vintage" chocolate pots this "little old lady" got for a wedding present!  You can't convince me all the people bidding are legit either.  Reporting her to ebay though is a waste of time.

                                Julia