[Mccoypottery-talk] its official now......

j b cyclops-eyesonly@msn.com
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:05:51 -0500

Serves her right!

James
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: david mcCoy<mailto:damitboy@yahoo.com>=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com<mailto:mccoypottery-talk@lis=
ts.mccoypottery.com>=20
  Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 2:44 PM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] its official now......

  Hi ya'll,
  We I guess its official now.....I have sent fay enough e-mails where she =
has blocked me. The e-mail I sent today was as follows...

  You suck in the worst kind of way for ripping people off like this, MCCOY=
 NEVER MADE A LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD JAR!!!!!!!!!!!. YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE=
 FOR YOUR WAYS COME JUDGEMENT DAY!!!

  Well just after sending this, I got an e-mail saying that the addressee w=
as not accepting mail from my address, but thing is, it gave me her AOL acc=
ount name, heheh

  Ya'll have a good day :)
  Dave