mccoy links that you asked for

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:16:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Diana,
Below are some of the links that you can find info about fake and reproduction mccoy.
There is also a very good site, www.mccoypottery.com that has a talk list that is e-mail based that you can join. I am a member of the list and I must tell you that the people that are part of the list are some of the foremost collectors on the planet. I would strongly urge you to join this list if you are going to be collecting mccoy seriously. The folks on the list are super people and will answer any questions you may have. I would also encourage you to buy books on the subject. Sanfords guide is probably the most extensive and you can get them on ebay for around $25-$35.

Also, please be warned of sellers using hidden feedback ratings of hidden high bidder ID's. This keeps us from informing buyers that they are bidding on fakes and the hidden feedback keeps you from seeing what other buyers have said. I will not name any names here, but one of the websites I have provided you will give you these names.
As always, please feel free to e-mail me if you have a question about anything related to mccoy as I am always glad to help, and if I cant help, the folks on the mccoy list will be glad to.

Take care and enjoy your McCoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dave

PS. If you feel like contributing to the bidding to help me recoup my cost for the listing, please do so.
Thanks again!!

http://www.tjbailey.com/chiquita/index.htm
http://www.geocities.com/potterynut.geo/index.html
http://ohiopottery.com/mccoy/reproduction/index.htm