[Mccoypottery-talk] help??

CATMADDIL@aol.com CATMADDIL@aol.com
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 19:24:06 EDT

Hey,
I'm not on here much, but I thought there was a website that  told us what
was being reproduced. Does anyone out there know what it is? Thanks  for any
help. The item I'm referring to is on ebay the number is 3744277507,  butterfly
vase. The book I have says there should be a mark on the bottom, but  this one
doesn't have one, and I'm confused, thanks again for any info.  Cathy