[Mccoypottery-talk] info needed-pink fawn vase

LilCn@aol.com LilCn@aol.com
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:19:39 EDT

Hi Dave--I think I'd say that the pink fawn vase is uncommon rather than
rare.  Rare being something that you come across once in a lifetime, LOL.  I've
seen several of the pink fawns, but definitely more of the tans & greens.  When
I bought mine in the late 80s, I noted on my inventory card that production
colors were birchwood, chartreuse/green, and white/pink.  I'm sure that this
information came from one of the reference books, but would have to hunt to see
which one.  Anyway, it's an attractive piece, and there sure aren't that many
around--Lillian