[Mccoypottery-talk] Off Topic, Elephant Bank

Ohio Pottery & Glassware capriherb@earthlink.net
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 17:09:38 -0400

Does anyone have the American Bisque book?
I bought a little elephant who has a tam and bowtie and britches on and is a
bank.  I was sure it was Shawnee, but it's not in my book!
The only other company I can think of is American Bisque because the bottom
is the triangle type base.
If anyone knows, please help!!!
He's going in my shop, but I really did think Shawnee or Brush McCoy and he
doesn't show up in any of the books in my library!

Jennifer Smith
Ohio Pottery & Glassware
502 E. Main Street
Lancaster, OH  43130